My guest for Life on Purpose Episode #93 is Sky Nelson-Isaacs. Sky is a physics educator, speaker, author, and musician who has dedicated his life to finding his own sense of purpose, bringing together the connection between synchronicity, physics, and real life using research and his original ideas.
I’m a big fan of Sky’s work — which shows how cultivating FLOW can empower us individually and help make our world a better place — and earlier this year took his Living In Flow course, which was great!
Sky joined me for a deep-dive conversation in which we discussed:
- His book Living in Flow: The Science of Synchronicity and How Your Choices Shape Your World;
- The responsiveness of the Universe;
- How he believes synchronicities give us the opportunity to heal;
- How is my life reflecting my choices and collectively how are our lives reflecting our choices?
- Connecting the dots looking backwards AND forward and how desire plays a part in that;
- Authentic power;
- Tools he’s created to help us cultivate flow, like the LORRAX process;
- His upcoming book Leap to Wholeness;
- Grief and connection;
- His new album Stand For Me featuring 13-original songs; and
- Much more!
“When we live in ‘flow,’ a state of activity in which we align with our purpose and values, balancing our personal good with the greater good, we make choices that invite synchronicity,” says Nelson-Isaacs.
To listen or learn more, visit the Life on Purpose website here.