Life on Purpose returns with Episode #88, the third of several informal chats in a new series I’m calling Seeing The Light In Uncertain Times.
My guest for this episode is spiritual teacher, entrepreneur, author, and coach Eric Klein of Wisdom Heart and Dharma Consulting, who returns to the show for the fourth time in the past decade.
Taped in April 2020 as people around the world were dealing with the ramifications and massive uncertainty with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Eric joined me for a wisdom-filled conversation on facing our fears and living free in uncertain times.
We discussed various ways you can do that and stay connected to our deepest purpose via wisdom from a 2,500 year-old Indian text, the Bhagavad Gita, which Eric says is a guidebook for our times.
We also talked about concepts like:
- Integration and wholeness;
- Dharma and your customized path;
- How to untangle your life from the illusions and tenuous nature of conditioning;
- Letting go of what no longer serves us;
- The importance of practices (even starting today);
- How to build the capacity for and cultivate more wakefulness and loving awareness;
- Seeing the openings/doorways;
- Tools for dealing with these times;
- and so much more!
To listen or learn more, visit the Life on Purpose website here.